PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jan 2019, 12:26
EI-BUD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GayFriendly

If paying £25 for a bag to go in the hold is a problem, should you be flying in the first place? If you can't wait 15 mins for your bag to arrive at reclaim, then I feel sorry for you that your life is so busy you have no time!

I don't buy pax ignorance about hand baggage as a lot of BE pax are regular flyers - however BE must make it a lot more clear when booking a flight of permitted bag sizes, relevant charges and on board storage limitations then everyone will
I'm not sure I agree it's a question of paying £15 or waiting 15 mins on arrival. Schedules don't always show for waiting around if you have an early meeting. After all Flybe stated strategy is about connecting people domestically, or something to that effect, so shouldn't be overly time consuming waiting for baggage at airports. Baggage charges are stealth, and I despise paying them. I work for an airline, so it's no concern to me, but if I have to fly Ryanair I will stick to the rules. Though I do agree with many of the comments about Flybe baggage, it feels like they are commercially at a disadvantage oppossite it's peers if it is not collecting similar baggage revenue. So it does need addressing. I like the easyJet model with easyJet plus, but that's not the complete solution for BE..

Last edited by EI-BUD; 3rd Jan 2019 at 13:15.