PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cae oxford stage 3 interview
View Single Post
Old 2nd Jan 2019, 16:36
abbas786

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cae oxford stage 3 interview

this is my story:

As i'm about to start my commercial pilot training, so i choosed CAE oxford as my flight academy because they was promising to help me in the future with finding the job with the airlines tgey are in contact with.
So after that i decided to join the academy straight away. But before that i had to do the stage 2 and and stage 3 assessments. So i did my stage 2 wich was a ADAPT in wich there was math, physics,sim,hand eye cordination, numerical reasoning, multi tasking, personality test. Than I passed them in september, and than i been invited to the stage 3 assessment wich was the interview in december. Now i got the result of the interview and found that i failed the interview even tough i was fully prepared and i responded all the question asked by the examiner, and he was happy too when i respondet to all his question regarding how a plane fly, main role of a pilot,leadership and etc., but i dont know what went wrong. So now they told me that Symbiotics will contact me and will tell me what is the thing that i need to improve on, and i can re take the interview after their cool off period (wich is 3 months). So now i will need to wait another 3 months to retake and thats really annoying, im almost 6 month without doing nothing because of their long dates for the assesments, and i paid more than 400£ for their assessments, and now i have to wait another 3 months to re take the interview. So now i want to know if anyone can give me a suggestion on what is the best option, should i wait 3 months or try to look another flying school because as far as i know CAE Oxford is the best flying academy ? im posting this on PPrune because everytime whenever i posted something here, i always got help from the people on this forum, everyone on this formu is very nice.

Sorry for my bad english btw.