PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Baltic Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 25th Dec 2018, 10:18
av8tor396

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Duchess_Driver
What i get ‘frustrated’ at is the constant negativity and dwelling on the past.

Dwelling on the past? Up until last week the problems were ongoing with no solution. Just the same old promises. And now, the holidays.

Yes, there were problems, yes, there are challenges but continued bleeding about them isn’t conducive.
There ARE problems and there is still no laid out operational plan as to how to fix it. Management has given the famous speech of hiring new instructors and planes that they have been given since the ages.

......perhaps things will move on. The BAA management may well have ‘gone quiet’ to focus on where their attention is needed rather than engaging in dialogue that, as far as moving forwards is concerned, isn’t that helpful.
So, let me get this straight: You have paid thousands of euros for an education (that you or most of the others are not receiving properly). You know that there are problems that almost ALL students are experiencing. And your only glimpse of hope is 'PERHAPS things will move on' or 'MAY have gone quiet to focus on a plan of action'? And you think YOU are the armed person in the battle of wits? Man, I really think you deserve to be there!