PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 21st Dec 2018, 12:54
austrian71

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by BarryMG
Sorry, but I disagree. All of this is highly subjective, without any proof. There are plenty of positives about Wizz, most people are happy, morale is high. Eastern management? What about it? Does eastern automatically equal bad? Second class - then what is RYR with their RYR Sun, third class?
No labour rights? I still get a legal, local employment contract, employer pays the taxes and social security for me. I do get LOL, holidays, stable roster, cheap/free tickets for myself and partner/friends, significant discount on gym membership and starting from January - the same for private health insurance. People are very nice (well, depends on where you end up, I hear Romania and Bulgaria might be slightly less friendly but still ok. Can't help with Riga, don't know anybody there).

Of course, there are cons (abundance of them) - just as in any other airline. You have to weigh what matters to you and what you can live with. But don't dismiss an airline because "it has bad reputation and comes from eastern europe so it must be bad".
@Barry - you tell us all bul----it - sorry - are you managment? BTW, the romanian and bulgarian I appreciated much more, they were straight forward , not the same to say from some "western" guys where you had always to expect the stab frrom backwards, even when the very polite and "british" e.g. But time always takes care for revanche as you can see in todays political situations in these countries- and yes, I am FOR Brexit, better today then next year ! Please dont spread bul-.it around, specially young guys have the right of knowing the truth. BTW ryan air have union contracts in germany starting, what was the last action by wizz mngmt when in OTP 2014/15 they tried to start a LEGAL union ? Go to your bosses and ask them what they did with my former colleagues, go ask them how the the former CEO shouted , that you could hear it from OTP to the city center of Bucharest, and then fired them alll, please stop your bu...it spreading and think before you write.