PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 19th Dec 2018, 09:26
casablanca

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Atiq
Can anyone tell what a talent pool is and how does it work. I have been interviewed and told by Technical person (Line Manager) that I am putting u in Development Engineering pool as your skills matches there rather than current vacancy posted. He advised HR to put me in talent pool.

​​​​​​or he said if u dont want that then I will put rejection against current role so option is urs. I have selected for pool but dont know how it works.

Will there be another interview or do they pick randomly from pool and give DOJ or what?
As this is only pilots on here, talent pool is when someone passed the interview and waiting for a joining date or requirements for more pilots on fleet.
Your case sounds like you were not selected for an interview but rather than rejecting application decided to move you to a different category and maybe shortlisted as someone to call when interviewing for that position.....I would assume you would have to interview when position available