PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 17th Dec 2018, 14:24
ReducedThrust

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The math test is available and is with everyone , i got it from an Arab student. Also the math test was really easy , my math is weak but its not so weak . Even a five year old can do a Math test. The reason why i spoke about my family problem here is because no one is going to find out who i am and second every one is whining so much here .
Anyways i agree a bad thing to do.

Regarding the simulator i did a much difficult simulator at another airline and i passed it yesterday so i am back in the business . They praised me in the simulator and then didn't select me didn't make any sense. May be i am wrong about the racist part but then again i could feel it by the examiners body language and the looks he was giving me or may be it was my first interaction was an Emirati local and they are all like that. Anyways hard luck i didn't make it.
For many people here being in EK is the worst thing that happened to them but its my dream airline since i started flying in the UAE so its natural to feel bad.

And regarding the wife running away , yes i loved her and i miss her but i think i deserve a lot better than her and i still don't give up on love as good pilots never give up

Regarding some questions that i left here , i didn't leave them because i don't know how to answer them and really this thread is regarding interview so doesn't make any sense why would some one make fun of you than helping you out if you want to discuss some thing. Why are people so judgemental these days ?

At SHOVEL .... I don't find you funny and no i didn't tell Emirates my PPRUNE name but i am using PPRUNE since a decade and you would be totally shocked if you found out who i am so i am not STUPID.