PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 4th Aug 2018 Junkers JU52 crashed in Switzerland
Old 1st Dec 2018, 17:05
starling60

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Onceapilot
Not so far. You can copy and post the text into bing translate, page by page. The result is pidgin but, understandable. I have read that: " It crashed, 20 killed, ISA+16, no fire, unsurvivable. Subsequently, they have found corrosion, poor repairs, unregulated parts, unsegregated stock, all engines working at impact, fuel on board. The Flying permits for the other two aircraft are withdrawn. The full report will address all aspects of the accident".
It is sad reading. However, there is no attempt to describe the cause of the accident that I can find in this interim report.

OAP
I have just read the report and as far as I can see the final part lists a number of restrictions and obligations for Ju Air to comply with in respect of the other two aircraft but can't see a mention of flying permit being withdrawn. I may be wrong however as did it rather quickly but being German speaker I am pretty sure of what I read.
Happy to help with any translation but only short parts as I don't have time to do whole report.