PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Emirates (EK) Interview - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 29th Nov 2018, 11:18
WwP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ReducedThrust
oh all of you guys are really funny but i dont have a funny situation for me going on.
My airline has shut down i am without a job for 6 months and my emirates assessment is coming up.
My math is really weak anyways i am separated with my spouse she is demanding divorce and walked
out on me the day i lost my job , a true narcissist .

Anyways i dont think many of you understand my situation but my question is should i just say i am happily married to avoid the details or
tell them i am separated ? I know in the panel interview they ask about family. I have zero kids.

They have very polite and relax attitude at panel interview. ı recommend you to be honest and just tell them you had a divorce. It is all in life. It may happen to any of us any day. ı dont see anything wrong in that. When they ask you the reason, you can say that it just did not work out and you decided it was best for two of you to seperate your paths.

And about the maths, do not worry at all. Questions are very simple such as 499994 - 388883 = ? There are more samples available on internet if you search. You only use pencil and paper for math. You will have enough time.

Last edited by WwP; 29th Nov 2018 at 11:24. Reason: Adding more info