PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 14:16
RussLee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DarrenG42
Hi, thanks for all the valuable advise on this page, it has answered tonnes of questions I would have had,

I'm flying down from Glasgow on Monday to do stage 2 on Tuesday. Even saw someone mention the ibis in Southampton I'm staying at for 2 nights. Looking forward to it but nervously trying to memorise all the aircraft details.

Anyone else going on Tuesday, send me a dm and also if anyone has tips on how to memorise the data in a small time frame, iv tried flash cards and even recorded myself on my phone to listen in the car 😂 it would be greatly appreciated. Good luck to everyone still to sit assessments and waiting to hear the results.
DG

------------------------------------

You can’t use the Private Messaging system, add url links or images until you have an established posting history.
Hey Darren,

I also have my stage 2 on Tuesday but unlike you I don't have too far to travel. I'm from Margate and I'm getting the train down. I've also got flash cards but I'm not even all the way through the booklet yet so I need to put my head down and get stuck in. Luckily enough I'll be sitting on the train for about 4 hours so I can use that time wisely 😁