PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 10:15
AirportPlanner1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by canberra97

Regarding your comment about ''I'm guessing that Flybe have cashed in their LGW slot''

I don't no why your guessing as it's already been mentioned to you that Flybe sold their slots to EasyJet four years ago.

The only remaining slots that Flybe hold at LGW are the slots for the three daily PSO route from Newquay.

The remedy slots that Flybe use at LHR are only for ABZ and EDI and are not theirs to sell until the airline has used them for three consecutive seasons.

Just do a search online for information regarding those LHR remedy slots because it's well documented and I don't know why you think that they could be used to alternative destinations with no competition because they can't do so.

For someone who uses the username of Airportplanner you should actually know this information without it having to be explained to you again and again after all these remedy slots have been mentioned many times and were previously used unsuccessfully by Virgin.
Theres no need to be rude, the reason I’ve asked is because I’ve seen different versions of what the remedy slot restrictions entail and now there is this news of a service to NQY appearing for which slots would have to come from somewhere.

You also trash your own dig at me about the LGW slots, I’m fully aware they were sold to EZY but as I understood the NQY slots were either new or withheld from the original package. Why would EZY sit on them for so long?