PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted-3
Thread: Stansted-3
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 08:24
daz211

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wowzz
I perhaps phrased my objection wrongly. Daz was implying that STN was successful due to the large number of destinations it served. I would agree with that, but only if the airport has the infra structure to support the amount of passengers that all these destinations generate. I also agree with you that a range of destinations, high pax numbers and a good experience should not be mutually exclusive. Unfortunately, that is not the case at STN, where the experience is anything but great!
Until STN has the facilities to support the undoubted enormous growth in pax numbers I will continue to avoid it, and use SEN, LGW, BHX amy my all time favourite, DSA
I still don’t get the point of your posts.
Everything you are complaining about is in hand, You are fully aware that the Airport is undergoing a major revamp which will see the current terminal being departures only and the construction of the new Arrivals building will make a massive difference, it sounds to me that you had nothing better to do with your time and thought let’s start a pointless conversation about an Airport you avoid at all costs.

Can we get back onto some meaningful conversation regarding Stansted please.