PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Stansted-3
Thread: Stansted-3
View Single Post
Old 22nd Nov 2018, 08:23
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wowzz….
By your own admission back in September you have not used STN for three years so hardly a strong suit to play here when withholding future support for STN.
I think we must put you down as collateral damage as STN continues to grow & you patently ignore advice that has already been offered in an attempt to smooth your progress through the airport perhaps.
For instance to save journey time from plane to car next Summer,perhaps utilise & try the new 6 level carpark currently under construction (short time lapse video on Stansted Media site) which will be a relative stones throw from the terminal.
Lots of seating in the SAT`s & good views why not take advantage & arrive a few minutes earlier & decamp?.
Why not attempt to turn some of your undoubted negativity to something more positive to enhance the part of your holiday which is the travelling itself?.
Blimey,you hark back 25 years for a Stansted "experience" & chide a poster that he probably cannot do so,but fortunately or perhaps unfortunately for me I can beat you with historic reminiscences from all viewpoints if you prefer & wish to live in & debate times long past.
We have all travelled the world & experienced both the good & sometimes the bad at every airport I would venture.