PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bournemouth-4
Thread: Bournemouth-4
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2018, 13:35
MARKEYD

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Where has the rumour come from about TUI and extra aircraft for 2020 , bit like the Jet 2 one I think !!

TUI have only put a carbon copy of 2019 on sale or help future bookings and I doubt very much they will add anything to any UK airport until they see how the destinations added to a lot of regional airports fare for next summer first

Egypt sold very well from Exeter a few years ago but not so much from BOH for some reason , and indeed they pulled the programme half way through the winter season as it was that bad for sales

However things do change in booking trends with the public , look at TUI pretty much going full season to Paphos next winter

Hopefully the airport may consider a lounge being added in the not to distant future in the terminal , plenty of space
I would hope though first , Rigby group have a look at the car park and get some gypies in to tarmac the whole lot , dreadful to walk through all that mud , holes and wet grass with your luggage . Better still build a cheap metal multi storey over the winter when it's quiet ( wishful dream I know ! ! )