PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 18th Nov 2018, 13:01
Happy.on.FW

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Faulty mouse at Dibden Manor?

Hi All,

Has anyone out there very recently been to Dibden Manor for the L3 / Easyjet Cut-e aptitude tests....?
I’m kicking myself for not querying it at the time with the L3 staff, but has anyone else found the mouse control for the ‘complex control’ / tube flying test really odd? Instead of the movement of the mouse in relation to the position within the tube being fixed/linear, it seemed graduated/exponential/erratic - i.e. a small movement of the mouse produced a small movement on the screen but if I continued moving the mouse in the same direction by the same amount it produced an exaggerated movement on the screen such that the sideways or vertical movement ‘accelerated’ across the screen/tube, causing me to crash all the time..... It seemed as if the sensitivity of the mouse was constantly changing....

As I say, did everyone who’s done this test at Dibden experience the same or was the control rate between your mouse and the screen constant / linear....? I got the e-mail to say I failed, but the crazy thing is I scored really well on all the other tests, even the ‘hard’ multi-tasking test, so it seems really odd to have failed on the one test most people say is the easiest (and one I had practiced fine at home)....?

If it seems one of their mouses / computers isn’t behaving properly, perhaps they’d look into it and invite me back to resit that test.....?

HELP !