PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How to really fix CASA and save the taxpayer millions and millions of dollars by Glen
Old 14th Nov 2018, 02:05
LeadSled

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nipper
Leadsled,
You don't know who I am and you are wrong on so many fronts. You consistently demean those who don't agree with your views, you actually agreed in one of previous posts quoting the same thing. You could have written your response without adding " probably because many of them don't understand the system, as you don't."
Nipper,
About the one thing you have correct is that I don't know who you are, a matter of total irrelevance.
Instead of wailing about my style, why don't you address the facts, instead of more assertions.
The fact is, whether you like it or understand it, the CARs/CASRs style is the "CASA House Style", for want of a better description, and not mandated by the Cth. Office of Parliamentary Council now, any more than when every regulation went through AGs OLD.
At its core, the CASA policy is: "Aviation law is for lawyers and judges, for the safe conviction of pilots and engineers" ---- to quote a former very senior CASA lawyer. Usability or understandability by participants in aviation is/was no regarded as important, just a 99%+ conviction rate for those targeted.
Tootle pip!!