PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - WOW Airlines
Thread: WOW Airlines
View Single Post
Old 11th Nov 2018, 15:08
booze

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Krugerpark
Y
scale 7 with £8k net? You must have been smoking good stuff mate, while reading your Icelandic payslip... With scale 9 and and trainer pay I barely make a 7k euro figure..may be You are nót payed in iSK, which btw lost 15% of its purchasing power in the last 2 years?...or may be you are one of those selling all their days off and considering perdiem in foreign currency as the best part of their wages, ( interesting point of view in this part of the world)...may be you missed the 22% taxation when you transfer it overseas?....education system is first rate? Í guess it all depends on where you are coming from.. you did not want to go to work in your Country for those outfits , bigger and better? .. interesting: á 46% taxation is fór sure a very attractive deal for foreigners.. how could Í miss that?
local are very pleasant sure, but you are always an outsider.. don’t even get me started on Other issues...
so much you have missed or you seem not willing to see in your short time here..
All the best fór the merger...
Bs...

I'm scale 7, not a trainer and with 14 per diems, no off days sold, and no overtime for September, had a NET salary of 1.053.000 ISK. The corresponding supplementary pension was another 169.000 ISK.

Just sayin'