PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Secret recording
View Single Post
Old 10th Nov 2018, 09:06
Numero Crunchero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unitedabx
I simply want them to confirm they adhered and forced the company to adhere to the agreement that there would be no recordings only agreed minutes. My point is, "rewrads" for the AOA team were deliberately mentioned at this meeting and the conversation recorded so pressure could be applied to force a recommendation to the members. When the company siad we are recording this, the team should have walked out. They didn't. Why not ? I suggest because they wanted to hear what was on offer to them if they reccommend acceptance.
Isn't it about time you showed some proof? I am particularly close to the coal face on this - and so far the only thing you have right was that the NC were on ODs. They met with the GC all day Friday, in TST to update them on the position of the company offer. And all the GC honchos were there - so please do tell who met the company to trade for management positions and promotions?

So what game are you playing united? Do you just hate being in the minority that didn't vote for DSS? And you want the membership and GC to take a different direction? If so, have some character and do so on the aoa forums.

Your completely false accusations show you to be of little character.