PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 9th Nov 2018, 12:25
Banana Joe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by opera.pprn
Just one thing I don't understand. You've got a great job flying 737 and rather than enjoy life, travel the world, dine with your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend, play golf, whatever you like doing... you spend your time on PPrune Wannabes Forum bashing Ryanair for days on end?

And 5months ago you were trying to pass Ryanair assessment [post #8093], now you're warning everybody against the company based on something you've heard from your friends? We appreciate your care, but it just doesn't add up mate.
Why does it not add up? It is true I applied and went to the assessment which I did not pass. But how is that related to the terms and conditions of Ryanair and other operators? I am just saying that people shouldn't focus too much on Ryanair. Sure, I would say if you are looking at building hours and fly on a brand new jet then it would be a good job for this purpose, better than where I am now because we don't fly as much given the type of operation, but proceed with caution, eyes wide open and be ready to what has already been posted in the previous posts.

And I talked about benefits: I can confirm that my employer is not the only one looking after its pilots, there are more out there who are actively recruiting pilots. Even Eurowings have improved their terms.

And I have never said Ryanair is an employer to avoid working for. There's no bashing. You are interpreting my posts your own way.