PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How CASA will crucify you.
View Single Post
Old 8th Nov 2018, 01:37
glenb

Received 64 Likes on 33 Posts
CASA

Dear Bruce,
as a Business Owner myself, I can empathise with you, I really can. I have no doubt that definitions were twisted, stories were manufactured, obscure legislation was used, a general "we have you by the balls" approach, people probably turned, and the "safety" card was pulled. You probably had little recourse to any complaints process, and CASA probably had more interest in escalating rather than de-escalating. You probably got blindsided, and had your whole life hanging on decisions. You probably felt that you were getting a lot of arse covering negatively impacting on you and your health, and you were probably treated with absolutely no compassion at all. You probably had to work in an environment of confusing regulations, and varying interpretations. You probably felt what you were doing was correct, well intentioned, and safe, and yet now you feel like everything is ripped out from you, and your name is muddied. You probably question how the whole process has lead to any real continuous improvement, other than destroy lives. You probably used to walk around tall and proud, and now feel humiliated. Your probably wondering how it all turned around so quick and how isolated you felt. You probably feel you have exhausted all avenues and want one last chance at fairness. Mate, you need to get thicker skinned. Its a tough journey you have travelled, and I truly empathise. I genuinely hope that the tail end of that journey brings you, your final wishes. No well intentioned person, deserves to enter the last straight like that. Good luck mate,