PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How CASA will crucify you.
View Single Post
Old 7th Nov 2018, 08:39
BruceRhoades

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
How CASA will crucify you.

My name is Bruce Rhoades and I wish to use this forum to invite any aviator who feels they have been grossly wronged by CASA to inform me either by email or phone on condition of anonymity if they wish.

My company had an engine failure with a Cessna 172 and crash landing on a beach January 2017 and in spite of the fact that no fault has been found in either aircraft handling or the aircraft my company has been destroyed by CASA.

I now have a terminal brain tumour and have nothing left to lose by exposing CASA and the way in which they fabricated and distorted evidence to “get their man”.
It is my personal belief that CASA’s persecution and stress over the last 18 has induced the cancer.
i certainly am not expressing a “sympathy bid” rather saying that there is nothing that CASA can do to intimidate me!

Should you feel you have a relevant addition regarding CASA’s corruption that I can relay to the Minister for Transport please email me on [email protected]
ph 0427717707

Apparently you cannot post a link on this site until you have 10 points?
Accordingly if you want the link for the full 7:30 Report story please email me and I will send you the link.

I have now had a great deal of correspondence (including from ex CASA AWIs and FOIs) with their stories of CASA corruption, interestingly virtually all those still working within the industry will only speak on condition of anonymity due to fears of intimidation and punitive action by CASA.
Only people who have left the industry are prepared to speak publicly.

Last edited by BruceRhoades; 8th Nov 2018 at 21:47. Reason: Updating