PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter down outside Leicester City Football Club
Old 28th Oct 2018, 13:32
mercuray
Registered User **

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SFIM. This is Forum for aviation professionals. Accordingly,it is perfectly appropriate for other members to put forward PURELY informal comment as to whether this sort of operation is even "countenounced on a regular basis especially at night". Many of my own aircrew colleagues have also openly stated that they too are currently somewhat confused about such a Regular Operation. Naturally the authorities will be do their formal work on all aspects of this very sad event. Far more to the point is that so little from The "Press" seems to be concerned that apparently 4 other POB also perished in this accident. Human Life should not be so much more important just because one of the victims is a billionaire owner of a football club. ALL those on board deserve exactly the SAME amount of Attention; Respect and Sorrow at this time.They too have families. I am confident that The Chairman of Leicester Football Club would be the first to agree with me. I am now 68,so I remember when not Everything was so shamelessly Linked to Fame and Fortune. This is simply a sport;a game of football,and now is not the time to be focusing on FOOTBALL,but ALL of the 5 HUMANS whom have just perished in an horrific aviation accident. I assure you that AIB will have commenced their investigations almost immediately. Like other great Clubs before them,Leicester FC did NOT DIE last night,and will come back in sombre mood,but I suspect more united and determined than ever. The Fans will see to that.