PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In-cockpit videos
View Single Post
Old 27th Oct 2018, 12:30
Nurse2Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mary meagher, I think it would be quite difficult to install a camera to record the flight after that flight is complete.

artschool, I don't think I have a timeline per se, if I'm understanding the term correctly. This is mostly to do with my decision to do PPL here in the UK, so 0-PPL may take a month or it may take six, depending on the weather as we all know. If I were taking it in Bartolini in Poland, then the timeline would be obvious. I think I'm answering the question correctly? If someone can rephrase the question, I'd be happy to clarify.

As luck would've had it, today was supposed to be flying day. I was told lessons were cancelled even yesterday due to strong crosswinds with the first flight of the day just barely making it back. The whole instigator of this thread is the fact that I've booked my first flight with the school! I would've loved to have flown earlier but this was the closest slot they had that didn't interfere with work and it seems that my luck is still what it is!