PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newbie & Flying Training Advice (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2018, 08:26
Seagull201

Originally Posted by Alisakg11
Hey guys, recently attempted AHUF and although I thought I was ready I got 68% with the majority of my questions being TEM about 40%.
All my KDR's were TEM and the questions were like nothing that I had studied (the Bob Tait and AFT book, along with AFT Cyber exams).
Feeling a little stuck as I actually really enjoyed this subject. Not too sure where to start now but I would like to resit it ASAP.
Any help as to where to look etc will be appreciated
AHUF or Human Factors.

Most people think this exam is easy, but there's not much room for error.
It's not a difficult exam, just need to take a step back and review the questions and answers, a person isn't sure of, prior to completing exam.

I haven't done this exam for a long while,I don't think much has changed with this exam.
The book i was given to study and which was part of the course, was, "Air Craft Human Performance and Limitations", by Tony Wilson.
Back cover of book, shows a photo of the author, as an Australian B727 airline pilot, also runs the Human Factors consultancy, Crew Dynamics.
I googled the book, and it's available for purchase online and at various places.

The book is about half an A4 page size and consists of 145 pages, it's easy reading.

All the best