PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In-cockpit videos
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2018, 22:08
Nurse2Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
artschool, not sure if your post about wifi and suction mounts is serious or is another joke, but I thought wifi-related items are prohibited in the cockpit? If you are serious though, all I need to do is look back and look at the ceiling camera to see if the red dot is on to denote the camera is recording and then look at the side camera, again looking for that red dot. 5-10 seconds, done.

As for the suction mount, I'll be using a RAM mount which I'm under the impression is more robust than GoPro's own suction mount and the ball system that RAM uses allows me better adjustability than the GoPro system. If that proves inadequate, I think RAM makes suction mounts with up to three suction bases or I can install a GoPro adhesive mount and use a RAM ball adapter for the GoPro mount.

BTW, this guy is clearly testing all those cameras and doing it this way provides a more controlled testing system!!

Joking aside, have a look at how people compare cameras and the mounts they use/make to have a fair testing method.