PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying Academy in Czech Republic...opinion !
Old 22nd Oct 2018, 12:50
Marcoslm600

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flying Academy The worst place for Flight Training

Cheap but you will learn nothing and will have problems finding a job later on. because of low quality of training

I agree with all negative comments of this school.

It is so hard for me to understand how people write positive feedback's here. It seems Radim asked couple of people to write positive comments here.

I finished my training in this school with lots of arguing, and a lot off people have the same issues. very unprofessional personnel working in Flying Academy.

Radim's mentality is to earn more money and still he doesn't give a sht of legal documentation, quality or safety as some people mentioned it. He never cared about it.

During My training.

Student Flight instructors (means cheap for the school but low quality for you) tried to teach you, it was so funny and at the same time so pity. But that was the reality...quality of training was bad.
Aircraft's are old and in a bad condition. I also had the same problems like inop instruments/Radios, aircraft's paperwork not correct.( no safety at all ) safety is a serious problem at this school. During the years they had some serious incidents/accidents and problems with the CAA

They have a booking system called myfbo, for example you put 5000 euro on that Myfbo and they charge the flights and everything from this 5000 euro keep in mind on this account there has to be always a positive amount of money. so far so good you think. But now flying academy suddenly charge you thinks from 6 months ago ore thinks you dint use or cant remember so you lose track and may pay for things you never used or do. You think i will speak with the school and ask or not pay.

No chance. Whatever you say, they are always right and if you dont pay it, they threaten you to not fly and stop your training. On the end you will pay more otherwise you get stuck.
What i want to say here is that they try to fool you in the beginning with their emails and website about the prices to get you in.on the end you get stuck and paying more

Dont believe to school, always check everything ask the CAA If you are not sure on anything.

It was the worst mistake to come to Flying Academy. I left the school and went to another flight school in Czech republic to finish my training

Don't fool yourself with a nice looking website look at facts.