PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair flight: 'Racial abuse passenger' referred to police
Old 22nd Oct 2018, 08:29
EIFFS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Always best to deal with problems on the ground rather than in the air.

Of course cabin crew are there for the safety of passengers, but if your airline doesn’t care for your welfare you’re hardly like to care for their customers are you? In any event from what I’ve seen on board the many FR flights I’ve been on the primary function appears to flog cheap tat.

Just how much authority does a FR skipper have? can he sanction free water/soft drinks let alone a diversion to off load toads like this.

As an aside the best story I ever heard was of some guys complaining about a Muslim passenger sat next to them and asking to be upgraded or for him to be moved, the Captain was called by the cabin chief and he came down to listen to the point these guys where making and said if I move him will you be happy, yes they replied, the Captain said to the Asian gent “sorry about this please follow me” and moved him to the business class section saying you don’t really want sit near retards like that.