PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 19th Oct 2018, 14:28
canberra97

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by brian_dromey
I agree, MAN T3 is a woefully over-crowded space. I'm sure that if flyBe wanted to that they could organise fast-track security for their passengers at MAN. But they don't, even for full-fare 'all in' tickets. Fast track is available at other airports for 'all in' ticket holders. Hopefully with the MAN TP some airlines will be decanted to the new T2 and/or space made available in T1.
I can't honestly see any airline moves from Terminal 3 to Terminal 1 once Man TP is completed especially as the latter is due for demolition once the expansion of Terminal 2 is finished.

Terminal 1 will more than likely be a Ryanair Terminal with the addition of Flybe and Loganair, it will still feel rather crowded at times but with far fewer airlines I'm sure that the experience of using the Terminal will be much better.

Once Terminal 1 is demolished and with extra stands located on it's footprint I wouldn't be surprised if Terminal 3 is eventually expanded but that's if MAG has the available funds to do so,