PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2018, 14:43
clareprop

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
megapete

Her Wikipedia page is indeed farcical and I think knowledgeable people have long since given up trying to change it. What I find strange is that for every question you showed, there is cast-iron evidence from numerous sources showing the actual truth - the slip of the tongue that was actually two (very confidently stated) slips of the tongue. The archived pages from her Facebook account and website along with hundreds of interviews (including one with pilotweb) where she either states she is going (or went solo) or, she does not dispel the statement. The picture of her accepting an award which has solo written on it and of course, the slide which is so obviously her trip even though she still uses the lamest of explanations to try and rid herself of it..
Yet....show all that to some people and they would prefer to believe C-T is the one being wronged. Whether it's because they don't wish to admit they have been hoodwinked or the shutters have come down, I don't know. What I do know is that in the end, as Mr Armstrong found out, cheats never prosper. The problem is, they hurt other more deserving people along the way and that alone is why C-T should not get away with this deceit.