PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2018, 14:12
Wireless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RexBanner
Reading Yammer it reminds me very much of the South Park “The Human CentiPad” episode mocking Apple’s Terms and Conditions (and the lack of reading thereof before clicking agree) whereby the users are turned into a Human Centipede (it was in the small print) with Steve Jobs, unable to comprehend the discomfort and dissatisfaction of those people now stitched together, forcefully and scornfully making the point to them that “you agreed to this!!!”

ha ha!

like I say put me in mind of the veet reviews. For example this one pasted from amazon. I found that the letters “JSS” and “roster” could be comfortably substituted into the review and it still bared a striking resemblance to the comments on yammer . Particularly heeding the lesson regarding the rules. Indulge me if you will...

“Being a loose cannon who does not play by the rules the first thing I did was ignore the warning and smear JSS all over my (unmentionables). The rosters I knew and loved are gone now. In their place is a maroon coloured bag of agony which sends stabs of pain up my body every time it grazes against my thigh or an article of clothing. I am suffering so that you don't have to. Heed my lesson. “