PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 15th Oct 2018, 20:10
pilotmike

Received 72 Likes on 21 Posts
Originally Posted by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY
There are ones that have been directed at the LAA.

In her post at point one she says

"1. I have not threatened the LAA with any kind of litigation, nor has anyone done so on my behalf. The Chairman is incorrect to assert this in his statement. I have already stated my willingness for all correspondence from my solicitor and myself to be published to make that point."

yet in Brian Davies statement he says (my bold):

"Within weeks of the Motion being passed, the LAA received a letter from Tracey Curtis-Taylor's lawyers, requesting that we reverse the decision of the AGM which, of course, we could not do. This was followed by a further three letters, culminating in a threat of legal action against the LAA and/or its officers "

Both can't be true and I know who I would believe.
Later, from T C--T:

"I now know what the Chairman had in mind when he referred to my threatening legal action. A letter in December 2017 from my solicitor put several questions from me to which he had previously not responded, preceded with the rider that I reserved my right to legal action: this is customary. "

The Chairman was obviously referring to , uh hum, your threat of legal action, then. Glad that little 'misunderstanding' has been cleared up now that the facts you hoped wouldn't come out have, uh hum, come out.

Just look at how many lies have had to be made to cover up for the refusal to admit early on to that very first BIG lie, and now all the little ones are gradually being proven to be lies too. A house of cards. And really quite funny to watch. As has been said before, when will someone take pity on her and forcibly take away her spade?