PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Thinking Of Going CX
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2018, 19:28
VforVENDETTA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by pax britanica
As long as its only the cubicle that comes crashing down,,, when I read the title of this thread I thought it was about Pax flying on CX-I have a trip to HK planned for feb 19 and reading this and looking back on the other threads makes me think I should avoid CX and stick with boring BA-is it really that bad?
Regarding the comment someone else made about the PE (passenger experience) let us all know how your experience is when one of us goes sick or fatigued, or just doesn't care enough to answer his/her phone when a pilot is needed last minute and your flight is delayed by hours, a day or just canceled outright. Tell us all how it goes stranded unexpectedly and perhaps missing the biz meeting or wedding you were planning on attending. Not that the crap degrades pax inflight service is anything to be impressed about anymore but let's see if you'll find comfort in it after I don't give a **** to show up for work on that day or refuse to help and save the delay or cancelation.

Make no mistake, for every little bit less I get, a little bit less you get. The cabin service you get is only one part of what you get for what you pay. If I'm not happy, you the passenger won't be happy. Even if I'm not going out of my way to make it happen. I have to give less if I'm given less and that I very very intentionally I make sure of. If I don't give less, then I'm just a chump. The end result flows downhill into your lap dear passenger. Enjoy your "experience". No hard feelings.