PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 10th Oct 2018, 09:55
Wireless

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wiggy
Ouch...

There are some who are of the opinion that the combination of JSS and recruiting will see some relief from that sort of scheduling but TBH and very much IMHO it’s hard to see any regime run by the likes of AC taking their foot off the metaphorical throat once they’ve seen what can be enforced.

I’m very strongly of the opinion that looking ahead for many a career in BA Long Haul will only sustainable if they are able to mitigate the effects by getting onto one of the part time contracts , but that’s obviously just my POV.

Yup! For me it’s now black and white. No more messing about now. Beg for part time whilst I have a mull over (can’t afford it though so not a great long term option), bid for LGW (frying pan/fire?) or get the hell out of dodge. I can feel this in my body now. My time at home is now given to work. I’ve tried to be very positive about work until now. Loads of good aspects of course.. I might be paid 65k but my time “off” and health do belong to BA. I figure they’ve bought me half price

Last edited by Wireless; 16th Oct 2018 at 17:26.