PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 8th Oct 2018, 00:28
Sam Rutherford

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
@ShortfinalFred

Part of the origin lies in a dispute between a team running an expedition that hired one of the lead protagonists in this mountain of vilification, and that person's performance on the job that the team stated that they were not satisfied with. That fact does rather colour his response, and yet this is ignored. That might be the more understandable if it were not for allegations that he also seems to have further alleged 'history' as regards his performance, with some participants of a subsequent rally through Africa he organised alleging several deficiencies in the way it was run.....

If the protagonist in so much of what has followed was minded to, and was advised he had a case to do so, he could have sued the TCT organisation, or the person herself, for breach of contract and that, arguably, would have been a fairer route than this never ending campaign, but, as far as I am aware, he has not. That has to say something about it all.

I'm guessing you're talking about me? Tracey has stated that she wasn't satisfied with my performance, but:
  1. I delivered exactly what I had been paid to deliver.
  2. I wasn't working for Tracey.
  3. She hasn't actually explained what, exactly, she was unhappy about (see point 1 perhaps?).
There were more than just 'several' deficiencies on the VintageAirRally Crete2Cape - but we did at least get from Crete to Cape in the way we said we were going to do it!

Why (on what grounds) would I want to sue anyone to do with regard to Tracey's Africa trip? Until now the only reason I can think of is libel/slander - but she's very careful to only talk nastily about me behind my back (not in public) so this is difficult. There has been no breach of contract - we delivered. We were paid.

Feel free to elaborate on your post if there's more...

As I have already written several times, I only went public after Tracey refused TWO private requests from me to politely refuse awards (for something she hadn't done). There was, and is, no 'dispute' between us (particularly now that she has admitted that Ewald was up front for very nearly every flight of all the trips).

Feel free to put your name at the bottom of your post as well...