PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 23:12
canopener

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
For those of you that haven't worked it out I'm Tracey's ex husband Steve Taylor and given the latest flurry of forum activity pending the LAA AGM I think it is timely for me to come clean and identify myself.I have no desire to fuel the spontaneous self combustion of Tracey nor do I hold any grudge or harbour bitterness toward Tracey.My posts on the other thread were made to give a truthful account of Tracey's incredibly embellished claims,after all I was there for some of it and I wasn't wearing rose coloured spectacles.
I was made aware of Tracey's feats of aviation a few years ago when my younger brother,who lives in the UK, sent me an email to the effect that "your ex-missus has just crashed in to a chopper". A little research lead me here and the rest is history so to speak.
I have in the past contacted both "Jay Sata" and Sam Rutherford to give them a bit of support considering they were having to endure the wrath of Tracey so it is not true that she says:

As you know, since 2015, you and your friend Mike Flynn, a journalist now based in Thailand, who posts on PPRuNe as 'Jay Sata', have waged a campaign of abuse against me. In addition to the stream of bile on PPRuNe you variously bombarded the Air League, the Honorary Company of Air Pilots (you wrote to every chapter around the world), the RAeS, Women in Aviation and numerous other organisations involved in my outreach programme with destructive personal messages. You even contacted the ex-husband from whom I parted company with over twenty years ago in your efforts to promote an agenda of character assassination.

Over and out "the ex-husband"....for now.