PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 21:13
airpolice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sam Rutherford
Jan is concerned that this thread risk becoming exactly like the other, closed, one.

I think his concern is justified, and so everyone should bear that in mind before posting.
Sam, I think that you have a point, and maybe even this is the wrong place for such an important topic.

This subject is obviously important to all members of the LAA, present and future, and as such I think it unfortunate that there has not been, as far as I am aware, a mass mailing to all members explaining all that is known, and all that is hidden, on the topic.

To allow those members less familiar with this farce to get a grip on the facts, such a mailshot might serve the LAA well.

My understanding of the LAA Forum is that all members have access to it. So, in terms of people who use pprune, but not the LAA Forum, someone is barking up the wrong tree. Perhaps the desire of some people to have this, and the other, thread, is to allow anonymous contributions. In which case, this forum serves a very useful purpose as evidence might not come to light without a protection of anonimiity.

On that topic, why can't we get another whistleblower from the support crews on her other trips?

I ask this, in order to provide clarity to the LAA Members reading this, and yet to decide how to vote in the AGM.