PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 19:43
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
I had intended to step back from this issue having better things to do with my time.

However Tracey Curtis Taylor today posted this as part of a statement on the LAA website refering to posts made by Sam Rutherford and myself.
As you know, since 2015, you and your friend Mike Flynn, a journalist now based in Thailand, who posts on PPRuNe as 'Jay Sata', have waged a campaign of abuse against me. In addition to the stream of bile on PPRuNe you variously bombarded the Air League, the Honorary Company of Air Pilots (you wrote to every chapter around the world), the RAeS, Women in Aviation and numerous other organisations involved in my outreach programme with destructive personal messages. You even contacted the ex-husband from whom I parted company with over twenty years ago in your efforts to promote an agenda of character assassination.
The full statement has been posted previously but I have never posted anything on Pprune that is not in the public domain.

As a journalist and pilot of 35 years I have never embellished the truth.

Tracey finds the truth and fiction hard to define and continued to claim on Wiki to have be part of a Russian flight crew despite having no Russian licence.

However she omits her true humble background on the wiki entry.
Daredevil aviator back on home ground ?

The legal threats against the Light Aviation Association are frankly appalling.

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 8th Oct 2018 at 08:30.