PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 10:07
Haraka

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Submitted to the LAA forum just now from T C-T:
Dear Sam

In answer to yours of early Saturday morning, the 2018 motions mean what the words say. I don't think this forum is the place to respond in detail to your untrue allegations or to go into the reasons why your professional role in the 2013 Africa flight did not go well and you subsequently directed your bitterness against me.

As you know, since 2015, you and your friend Mike Flynn, a journalist now based in Thailand, who posts on PPruNe as 'Jay Sata', have waged a campaign of abuse against me. In addition to the stream of bile on PPruNe you variously bombarded the Air League, the Honorary Company of Air Pilots (you wrote to every chapter around the world), the RAeS, Women in Aviation and numerous other organisations involved in my outreach programme with destructive personal messages. You even contacted the ex-husband from whom I parted company with over twenty years ago in your efforts to promote an agenda of character assassination.

I admit to being caught unawares by the motion at the 2016 AGM to rescind the Woodhams Award and condemn me for bringing the LAA into disrepute. I didn't realise that having joined the Association in April of that year you had sent a string of emails to the Board demanding my disgrace, and had eventually found angry men willing to propose and second.

It was a remarkable and unprecedented achievement to get a motion humiliating a named individual carried almost entirely by proxy votes and it's understandably irritating to you and your friends that she should be so unreasonable as to seek justice. Why can't this damned woman accept the kicking she got and stay in the gutter
where she belongs?

I refer to my post #147 above:

Q.E.D. ?