PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 09:24
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
I am now going to wait and see what develops over the coming days. It is clear to me that TCT will not answer any of the direct questions because to do so would reveal the extent of the lies.

This whole thing is about far more than just the use of the word SOLO, that is just the tip of a very large and sordid iceberg, it is about all the lies that sit behind all three flights. Hiding Ewald away, blaming others for the confusion, deliberate acts to make it something it was not, lack of airmanship, zero integrity etc.

TCT is dividing the LAA for her own aims. I must stress that it is important that EVERY member casts a vote based upon what THEY see, and have seen these past years. I would urge them to make a decision rather than leaving it to the Chairman to allocate on the day. I say this for two reasons;

1. It protects the Chairman from future accusations of favouritism (of either side) and
2. it prevents the Chairman from being put under pressure by high-ranking supporters (from either side).

Finally, just to lighten the mood on a dull Sunday morning, I think I have seen the cover to the latest book.

Have a good weekend all.
SWB