PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 06:45
ChampChump

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Colibri49
Received the latest issue of the magazine today with enclosed proxy voting form. Near the top it states: Please read the notes on 'How to fill in the Proxy Form' on our website, www.laa.uk.com. Blowed if I can find that and I don't want to spoil my vote, so someone please direct me to that information, or advise me on whether to use a tick or a cross in each box.

How can we be confident that our proxy votes particularly against motions 7. and 8. won't magically "disappear" before the votes get counted, or am I being too cynical?

As someone who earned a military pilot's brevet (wings) the hard way and who sincerely enjoys sharing flight deck responsibilities with women ex service pilots who equally deservingly got their wings, I take utmost exception to anyone who undeservingly wears what we men and women worked so hard to achieve.
On the form itself it states "Please indicate which way you wish your proxy to vote by ticking the appropriate box alongside each Resolution."