PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - sad news Primera going under
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2018, 10:41
gtaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Close shave

Having read everyone’s comments above I must say I have been fortunate and lucky that I did not accept their job offer. There was something just did not feel right with this airline that I sat on the offer for six months. Now I realise and also advise people not to jump in on any offer of employment until you are absolutely sure. Trust your gut instinct it will never let you down. My commiserations to the pilots who have this shock thrust upon them, but believe me there are better jobs out there. Just do your homework enjoy watching the desperation of the recruitment companies trying get A320 pilots and you relax and pick the job of your choice. The ACMI operators are also desperate for rated pilots and also operate on limits of the envelope, primera is not the first or last to go under.maybe should not work with anything colour yellow on tail .....and then brexit...well anything can happen next year so for those looking for another job now perhaps better do homework twice and look ahead as well on the horizon. I’m getting the feeling for to batten down the hatches cos another storm is coming.