PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 3rd Oct 2018, 20:02
clareprop

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by kghjfg
Wow!

The TCT supporting statement is REALLY worth reading.
It is a shame that once again there will be no explanation from any other view point allowed.
Not everyone reads Pprune.

Did she not accept an award for it being a Solo flight in Australia?
I have never met TCT, and I am no troll, but any normal reasonable person can spot the inconsistencies.
Other than “I accidentally said ‘solo’ at Herne Bay”, does she really believe there are no inconsistencies ?

What will happen if the motion isn’t carried? Will the vitriolic campaign against the LAA continue?

I’ve already stated what the ONLY solution is, give her and Ewald an Award for their flight. It’s the only way to keep everyone happy. Why don’t the LAA just do that and close the matter. TCT has stated IT WAS NOT SOLO, she did not do all the nav, the award was erroneous, give her and Ewald the award they deserve, it was an amazing flight after all.
I'm not sure I could bring myself to call it 'amazing' when compared to people like Polly Vacher. Anyway, she lied about the flight and now, as the evidence from Mr Wiseman at Winslow shows, she appears to be trying to pull the wool over everyone's eyes about 'fuel contamination'. The bluffing hasn't worked so now it's bluster. Quite frankly, her completely untrue statement that the Chairman of the LAA 'suggested' she raise the issue again is probably the lowest thing she has done. These are honorable chaps just interested in flying. They shouldn't have to waste their time dealing with someone demanding an award.