PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2018, 20:47
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As this thread seems once again to be broadening into discussion of things other than the basic facts of what Ms Curtis-Taylor did or didn’t do: I’d like to make the point that this actually helps her to hide from the justified criticisms and simple questions that she continues to refuse to address.

Firstly, she can rely on anyone coming to the thread not being prepared to wade through the thousands of posts here.

Secondly, she can, and already does, use the ad-hominem posts that attack her personally her as “proof” of her claims that she is being trolled here.

I have a suggestion. Given that there is reasonably free speech here on PPrune, and people obviously want to continue venting at her, I think it would be a good idea to put all the reasoned questions she has been asked here, and any new ones, into a separate thread.

Obviously, people should be asked not to post anything else to it, and the Mods should enforce that (less really is more in this case!) and, as Saab Dastard has already asked, all of the questions and any posts should be couched in moderate language and stick rigidly to the facts. At the same time, this thread could continue as a vehicle for people to discuss other aspects of the case.

Ms Curtis-Taylor could be advised of the new thread’s existence, the reason for it being set up separately from this one, and asked to respond.

Those attending the LAA meeting, or voting by proxy, can then draw upon her answers, or lack of them, in making their arguments in any discussion there and in deciding how to vote.

My £.02