PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boat in HK good idea and where?
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2018, 00:25
Scoreboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by unitedabx
And there is the problem. You think too small and look where it has got you. 90% of C&T are NOT in the HKAOA because it doesn't represent them. It represents the SO's and FO's who are by far the majority and they frankly are glad to have a job because no one else would employ them. And before you reply "but they are leaving now". Take look at the actual numbers. The truth is hard to swallow but there it is. Wait for these junior pilots to make a move and you'll be waiting a long long time, like never. They simply haven't the b****lls. Others In this post have suggested that the C&T's resign. Why should they. They are not in the union and you want to distance them even further. Good luck with that. What is needed is a UNITED front not this pathetic I'm a member crap. The HKAOA needs to reach out to the senior captains ( 42% members ) and the C&T captains and offer a way forward. Or you can keep sticking your head in the sand and hope the very people you want to alienate fight your battles for you. Wake up.
you sir are pretty stupid ...my AOA fees will help members not non members thats the point.....its for MEMBERS.as for CT they should all resigned last year when no 13th month....a bunch of my mates did leading up to it.....but those that crossed this year and those that remain are just sniveling pissants who scrounge for favours while getting **** kicked in their face.they are as almost as stupid as your posts....as for the juniors.....yep they have balls they are leaving or planning on leaving...or too stupid to see it with the latest contract shot across our bow.