PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2018, 20:14
Chris Martyr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Null Orifice
11) Friends in high places
Bingo ! ! !
It is exactly this and this alone which is driving this rather unwelcome and extremely high profile [re]visitation of all these very tired and very old bits of information .

I do rather feel that we should hold back a little in our criticism of the LAA , as I have a sneaky feeling that they really don't want this any more than anyone else does ,. which makes me wonder what exactly is going on in Ms Curtis-Taylor's head .
I am not particularly worried about how this affects her future . But I do have considerable concern about the LAA's future , because this concerns 8,000 people [including me ]and not just one .

So if I may just hypothesise a little : Let's just assume that a legal firm takes her version at face value . Has she been "destroyed" by internet trolls ? Or was her reputation lying in tatters long before it ever came up at an LAA - AGM .
Are the people who have questioned her integrity actually "internet trolls" , or are they normal , decent , grass-roots flyers ?
I do actually know the answer to this one !
I have absolutely nothing to hide . I know that 'Martyr' is a bit of a funny old surname , but it's what's on my birth certificate and not a username.
I stood up and was counted in 2016 and will do so again in 2018 ,2019 , 2020 ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,[ just keep counting].

And for those in Tracey's camp who believe I am some sort of antagonistic bigot . Just come up and shake hands on Oct21st , I will be delighted to prove to you that I am nothing more than an ordinary rank & file LAA'er . Like quite a few others who have pursued this !