PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2018, 13:08
nickswebs

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Time for the Truth – a Statement

Hello, I’m Nick Adams, I built and maintain Tracey’s website and I am the person who typed most of the wording.I know about computers, networking, website building/hosting, football and tennis but very little about flying.It was me that introduced the ‘solo’ element in the wording on the website which appears to have been picked up by various media who probably knew as much as I do (or maybe even less).The site was mainly built from sketchy inputs from Tracey and her team. Not surprising as she had far more pressing and urgent stuff to attend to and of course, is away quite a lot flying around the world. We did strive for accuracy but on the odd occasion I maybe gilded the lily a little.Anyway, I can assure you that she was pretty horrified when she saw my mistake and we worked hard to remove all references to that dreaded word!So basically all you shameful people who have been posting these vile and abusive comments here have been barking up the wrong tree as it’s me that is mainly responsible, however unwittingly.I think you owe Tracey an apology but from some of the vitriol I have read here I doubt if that will be forthcoming.Anyway, personally I am very proud to have been associated with Tracey and her team.If any of you are interested in your own website don’t hesitate to get in touch.Best regards

Nick Adams