PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2018, 19:52
Flightrider

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
I said earlier that the actions could not be condoned or supported. They cannot and absolutely not. It’s not acceptable. But can you understand how this happened? The judge ostensibly could.

If MAG management cannot then the problem runs very deep in Manchester Airport. Time for a change of management based on all of the evidence. The airport has become so utterly offensive to use that those with no choice are being driven (no pun intended) to quite uncharacteristic levels of angst about the way they are being treated. I count myself as one very unhappy user of the airport but (hopefully) able to control my output.

Laxlhr, all forums users would be better served if you relayed this to your management rather than absolving yourself from the discussion. I don’t know who you are but you’ve also no idea who I am. Who knows, we may take a different view of each other if we did. We may each be in positions of influence to change things for the good. The situation at MAN is, in my view, sufficiently bad as to warrant some consideration.