PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2018, 12:34
wingdeagle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by kimono1950
I was not there for a job security but to have my contract fulfil ! That is a big difference !
Now the people here, have been lied upon and deceived by a bunch of monkey boys ,whom does not respect what they have signed. They just give you 60 days, make you fly until your PPC expire and then goodbye.
Try to do the same on your side , you will see the difference.
Yours and all the other contracts had the 60 termination clause which in some cases the company opted to use. This is within their right, it’s brutal, it’s aviation business and it sucks, but it is legal. Why is it so hard to understand ?
When I left VNA I actually used the 60 day clause myself; as I said, this can be beneficial for both sides. There are expats who spent 20+ years in VNA and plenty with 10+. A rather unusual stat in the contract world.
They may have not fulfilled your expectations, but calling people of other nationality and race “monkeys” as you do in almost all of your posts makes me suspect, that this is the attitude and disrespect you must have shown the locals while being in Vietnam, so perhaps they had all the reason to.