PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 18th Sep 2018, 20:45
Pilotkim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys,

Just wanted to leave some feedback regarding the assessment.

I did 2 hours the day before the assessment on the Boeing 737 simulator at Simtech with Pat Harris ( which i really suggest you do one day before you assessment, that guy really knows his stuff about the ryanair assessments and he will give you good tips)

Arrived at the Ryanair HQ at around 7:45, we sat around a table and were briefed by a guy named paddy about what our day would consist of.

I had the interview before the sim , and got asked a couple of HR question like, Why did you want to a pilot, what would you do if you don`t get your preferred base, What would you do if you decide to have a career change. Then the technical part, we talked briefly about the aircraft I was flying, what is a clear way, screen height and minimums. That was the interview part.

Then I had the simulator, we walked in and the assessor made us feel calm. I went as PM first and just basically gave my suggestions to the PF (His flying was excellent so there was not much I could say), when it was my turn as PF we did a the WAL 2T sid from LPL, accelerate, decelerate, 30 deg banks, where are you on the map, procedural approach ils and land.

Finished around 4 o`clock, and received the good news 2 days later and will be starting with the induction course on the 12th of NOV in EMA followed by the TR on the 12th of DEC in AMS. !

Study hard, be confident and good luck guys!!