PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Edinburgh-3
Thread: Edinburgh-3
View Single Post
Old 15th Sep 2018, 14:43
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finnair/Iberia Express

Originally Posted by tartan 201
Transavia operated last winter. I don't know if their cessation of Edinburgh flights this winter means that the route will no longer operate at all in the future or will become a summer-only route.

Finnair were previously summer only and three weekly in winter was always the plan since it was announced earlier this year: https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland...-fife-42635825
Cheers tartan 201.

I must have been dreaming I thought it was going to be on the Airbus 4 x a week. I see it did operate November & December last year then stopped so a gain for the New Year period.

inOban "I'm not sure if they've put any schedule on sale after end March. Neither have Iberia Express from Madrid. And Munich has the same schedule in summer as winter, which seems unlikely"

I didn't notice the IB Express Madrid which operated last winter but certainly not bookable either winter or summer 19. BHX is bookable for both so not looking great.

China

I thought I posted my estimate of the July load factor but obviously forgot the important bit "send". Using an average of 30 - 50 on the EDI-DUB sectors (788/789 mix) in transit not local traffic, I reckon around 73% load factor on the direct flights. All a bit of a guess really but harmless fun for some.

Pete