PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 14th Sep 2018, 21:55
DistinctlyPlain

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by simba090
Hi all,

Finding it hard to believe that 'there is no way to practise for the stage 2 testing'?? Surely the tests on the NATS website are helpful, as well as other basic aptitude testing online? Preferably something with time limits, since I read someone say that. Any links?

Thank you for the tips about bringing your own food etc, going to need to be switched on.

Also, I assume the interview is behavioural questions about past experiences and your responses to situations? Can someone confirm?

I am flying across the world for this (Australia to England) and really don't have much money so really need to know as much as possible, greatly appreciated.

So can you be sent to Spain to train even if you apply through the UK NATS at CTC?
Sure, those onlines tests will be helpful but at the end of the day won't make a big difference to how you do in the test. It's good to get used to using your brain in that way before the assessment day though.

Yeah the interview is largely about past experiences and demonstrating how you've coped with pressure/workload etc. so try to prepare examples of that.

You can be sent to Spain yes but at the end of the day if you're dead set on wanting to do the course at the CTC then you could just wait until one opens up there and then do that one. Once you're through all the stages you aren't forced onto any course, but at the same time you might not know how long you'll have to wait for a course starting at the CTC to appear.

Fair play travelling from Australia, that's nuts! That puts travelling from Scotland into perspective haha. Good luck man.